WiFiLogger is a 3rd party data logger to use with Davis® weather stations consoles. Now you can enhance your console not only with memory to log your archive data, but also with Wi-Fi capability. With WiFiLogger your weather station will become truly an Internet of Things device. WiFiLogger is an autonomous device. It doesn’t need a computer to post weather data to the Internet. All you need is an Internet service with router and Wi-Fi.
WiFiLogger has six main features:
- Built-in web interface to present current weather data, download archive records and allow setup of Davis consoles using a web browser
- Time synchronization by NTP
- Provides memory for archive records
- Post current weather data to major weather services:
- Custom export options:
- FTP – archive records file in CSV format
- FTP – current data export Realtime.txt/JSON
- MQTT – JSON file format
- HTTP – JSON file format
- It can be configured to work with any external software like Cumulus, WeatherLink or Weather Display that is compatible with a network logger like WeatherLinkIP™
- Vantage Pro2 console(firmware 1.9+), or Weather Envoy(firmware 1.9+), or Vantage Vue console.
- Web browser with HTML5 capability: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer 11.
- Router with Wi-Fi and Internet service are required
- Smartphone/laptop with Wi-Fi capability for first setup is required
- not compatible with Envoy8X